How to connect Zapier and Delibr
Zapier lets you connect Delibr to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
A - Create an API key in Delibr
- Log into your Delibr account.
- Go to user settings
- Find the button "Generate new key" under Zapier in the integration section
- Copy the API key that is shown in the pop-up
- Make sure to click save
B - How do I connect Delibr to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for Delibr
- Fill in the email address that you use for your Delibr account
- Paste the API-key
- Submit the form
Once that's done you can start creating an automation!
To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps