User story maps
User story mapping is a great collaboration technique for teams developing software. It's helpful for getting conversations started, communicating releases with different types of stakeholders, making slicing decisions, all the while keeping the user left, right, and center during the interactions.
Below is an 8-minute long video where André from Delibr introduces how you can create User Story Maps inside of your Delibr documents.
- How to create a User Story Map in a Delibr document
- How to edit the columns and rows of your user story map
- How to add user stories to the map
- How to add details to each user story
- How to turn user stories in the map into Jira tickets